Wednesday, March 7, 2007

my opinion about MULTIMA

After reading few posts about Introduction to Studying Multimedia Authoring Systems, I supose that I will not write anything new. I completely agree with you Multima students :)
I think that our course it's realy simple and we didn't learn anything new - it was too little deploying. Everyone can make a blog (even without broad knowledge about computer, Internet etc.) and it's very common in these days. I like this way of getting assesment, because we don't have to make a lot of work, however in my opinion it should be more complicated or just added to another task (like a part of activities to pass). I know that it's a basic course, but for me too basic.
I think a good idea is to launch courses at different levels. People come here from places all over the world with different knowledge about 'informatic things' - some of them need basic course, some are good and want to broaden their skills so need advanced course. I know it's hard to make a programme of the course which will be up to everyone, but maybe our opinions and ideas will help to find a solution to improve it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey!

I know that i have 1% chance that you respond to my comment.
Here is the situation, next year in January i am comming to Vaasa. Is there any possibility to get in touch with you? By email, MSN,...

Thank you!

David