Tuesday, February 27, 2007

trip to Helsinki

I went to Helsinki to pick up my friend from the airport and we spent there whole weekend. I came back yesterday. It was great, although it finished in not nice way...
We saw Helsinki Cathedral, Upenski Orthodox Cathedral, Senate Square, Rock Church and many other very interesting and beautiful places. We visited some nice pubs, tried real reindeer meet and had realy nice fun. I like this city. It's different from Vaasa - more entertaining and dynamic.
I liked the Sunday's walk the most. There was no traffic on the streets, not a lot of people - very silent and uneventful. We were walking around the city on pretty small streets.

2 comments:

Lili said...

I like your photos from Helsinki. I didn't had a chance to experience it in such way as you did because I didn't have so much time. But I certainly hope I will have another chance. I hope everything works out good for ;)

Ania said...

we can go to Helsinki together. I will come back there for sure because I realy like that city :)