Sunday, February 18, 2007

problem with the key

After sitting on the corridor for an hour I have just came in to my apartment...

When I was going out, I closed the door and than I orienteted that I didn't take my keys. For sure you know the locking system in our student houses - without a key you can't open the door.
I went to Ursula's apartment and told her my story. I was so angry... We were thinking what to do. Normaly I can take the key from my flatmate Magda, but she's on the trip and she's coming back on Wednesday or Thursady. So there were two solutions: stay in Ursula's place for a night and go in the morning to VOAS for a spare key or call for help. After some discussion we decided to phone to RTK Vaasa Oy (it's a company which helps VOAS and which you can call in case you find anything to repair or service in your apartment ). At first "repair guy" said that I have to pay for this service 21 euro, because of Sunday (not-working hours), but after some time we convinced him for 7euro (normal rate during the week day, not at night). He came here and opened my door. Than asked for some Id to check my name on the list of residents in Tekla, to be sure if I realy live here. What was funny there wasn't my surname on the list. According to that some 2 boys live in my room :P
However, fortunetely now I'm here :))

REMEMBER never ever don't forget to take your keys!!!

No comments: