Wednesday, February 7, 2007

shortly about last 6 weeks

We are here for nearly 6 weeks... - very intensive and productive period of time...

----> We had to choose lectures.
I chose 9 lectures: Cultural Aspects of Management; Semiotics and Cultural Research Methods; Culture, History and Identity; Introduction to studying Multimedia Authoring Systems; Introduction to Multimedia and Hypertext; Introduction to Electroning Publishing; Survival Language Course (finnish); Project and Introduction to Cultural Studies.
I know - it's a lot of them. I have to get min. 30 credits from Univeristy of Vaasa.

----> We had to get used to finnish specific climate.
First days were nice. The temperature was about 0/+2, sun was shining, but after few days it changed for a real winter. It started to snow, temperatues went down (even -24). Neverthless I like it :)

----> We met a lot of new people.
At first weekend me and Magda (my friend and flatmate from Poland) arranged first acquaiting party at our place. Everyone get a label with his/her name to make easier to remember each one. We had a great fun :)

----> We made some formal things (open bank account, register at police station etc.)

----> Had to stop to think about what and who I left in Poland...

----> Arranged our appartment

----> Tried finnish food ;)



Sometimes it was hard. But now I'm happy to be here and enjoy every day :))))

No comments: