Monday, February 12, 2007

walk

Yesterday, after saturday night fever, I decided to go for a walk to get some fresh air and had it all together :) The weather was beautiful - clear sky, shining sun, only - 5 degrees, no wind - just enjoy!
I turned right next to the S-market and got to a big area covered with ice - amazing view. I was so surprised when I saw there a lot of people that were walking with dogs, skiing, riding on snowmobiles - everyone on ice... After some hesitating I went on ice... I was a little bit afraid, but I thought if other people are walking without any problem I can also try :) Check out the photos.

3 comments:

Lili said...

You made some really nice photos yesterday and I also think that despite the cold weather it's quite nice to walk around Vaasa. I will go and check this nice area you wrote about :)

Ania said...

Photos don't show fully this amazing view. You should go there and see. What can I advise you - choose sunny day for that walk :)

Seinäjoen flikka said...

It was nice that you went walking on the ice, the photos are great! It is good to check where most of the people walk or where they drive cars so then you know for sure you can also go there :)